Monday, January 31, 2011

VANS FOR HUNTERS?!

If any of you know me personally, then you would know that I may be the world's biggest Vans freak.  No, not a car. The brand Vans.  Vans shoes originated in the 60s, and now are even more super awesome. They also have several things, such as clothing and bags, and Vans even sponsors snowboarders and skateboarders! Several people wear Vans today, and when I talk to people about their Vans, they tell me that they love wearing them all the time because they are very comfortable and amazingly stylish! I was recently visiting Journeys (what's new) and spent a lot of time looking at the Vans wall.  My eyes were automatically attracted to one pair of Vans. I'm pretty sure it was because of the color that made me stare at them.  They were fluorescent orange!  Like the color people wear to go hunting!  I think they would be perfect for hunters, not only because of the bright color, but because Vans are super comfy.  Which is one main reason why I wear them myself.  Another reason being that Vans are super trendy and cute and match any outfit! So hunters would look stylish while out in the fields, which would be super awesome.  Of course style is always an important thing, but typically comfort is more important because, after all, you will be wearing these shoes all day.  And hunters especially are standing most of the time!  So, I would definately recommend these bright orange Vans to anyone, hunter or not! Well, I would recommend any style of Vans to anyone...

See, I told you they were awesome.

-Liz

1 comment:

  1. I like this post because it has back story to it. Just reading descriptions of shoes gets really boring.

    ReplyDelete